Homeowners seek replacement windows for a variety of reasons. Many have to replace the window because of wood rot. Many are looking to decrease their energy bills with replacement windows that are energy-efficient. Others are exploring windows replacement as an opportunity to enhance the beauty of their homes. Some are hoping to reduce maintenance hassles, while still others are interested in protecting their investment in their home.
Regardless of your motivation to replace windows, Renewal by Andersen offers a full array of products to meet the unique needs and tastes of the most important homeowner of all—you. Choose from the following replacement window types:
- Double hung replacement windows – these go up and down and can tilt in for easy cleaning
- Casement replacement windows (also referred to as crank-out windows) – the most ventilation of any replacement window style
- Sliding replacement windows (also called gliding windows) – great choice when a projecting window may interfere with walkways, patios or decks
- Awning replacement windows – These also crank out and known as Kitchen windows – let in fresh air, even on rainy days
- Picture window combinations – match or change your home’s appearance with stand alone picture replacement windows or combining picture windows with other window styles
- Bay replacement windows – make your home feel larger and look brighter by including a bay window or bow replacement window
- Shaped replacement windows – choose from more than a dozen specialty replacement window shapes and styles
You can customize replacement windows in your home with a wide selection of colors, wood species, hardware, grilles and screens. Explore our online showroom today and spark your creativity by seeing how new windows can refresh your home.
If you’d like help with your decision-making, we’re always happy to schedule a complimentary in-home consultation.
You can also stop by our Renewal by Andersen showrooms to see your favorites in person.