Your home office should be a space where you can focus and be at peace as you go about your business, whether your day job, freelance work or just paying the bills. In today’s post, Renewal by Andersen® of Louisville/Lexington, a top provider of replacement windows, shares some tips on designing the perfect home office.
1. Pick the Best Location in Your Home – Trying to decide which room you’ll convert into your home office? Choose one that has an ample amount of space for a good traffic flow and adequate seating, especially if you’ll be meeting clients there.
2. Avoid Sacrificing Form for Function – Your home office should serve you and not the other way around. While you’re designing your home office, look for pieces that are both aesthetically appealing and functional at the same time to avoid the soulless cubicle look.
3. Paint Your Walls in a Color You’ll Like – It can be tiring to look at a bland, beige wall all day while you work. Instead, pick colors that can stimulate your brain. Bright hues such as yellow or green or calming colors like blue can all work well in an office space.
4. Install Quality Windows – During the design process of your home office, don’t forget to pick out a good window for the room, such as casement or sliding windows. Good windows don’t just offer a beautiful view–they also help cut down on noise outside, leading to a more peaceful environment in your home office.
5. Invest in a Good Chair – Invest in a good, ergonomic chair so you’ll remain comfortable and focused as the hours pass by.
Want to install new picture windows in your home? Look no further than Renewal by Andersen of Louisville/Lexington, your leading service provider when it comes to window installation and repair projects. Give us a call at (859) 629-4649 or fill out our contact form to get a free consultation. We serve homeowners in Lexington, KY, and other nearby areas.