Bay & Bow Windows
Expand the possibilities with an elegant, gently arched bow window or an angle bay window to make your home feel larger and brighter. Angle bay and bow windows can be installed in most large window openings, allowing you to improve your home’s appearance while also dramatically changing the feel of the room.
- NEW High-Performance™ Low-E4™ glass stays cleaner, reduces water spotting up to 99% and cuts energy bills up to 25%†
- Angle bay windows are available in four projection angles up to a 90 degree box bay
- Bow windows sweep away from the wall in a graceful arch of four, five, or six windows
- Improve your home’s appearance while dramatically changing the feel of the room
- Design possibilities are endless.
Optional roof styles:
- Hip roof with copper, painted aluminum, shingle, or shake coverings.
- Concave roof with copper or painted aluminum coverings.
- Other options available–ask a sales consultant for details.
Exterior of glass only, when activated by sunlight. A study of identical homes comparing Low-E to ordinary dual-pane glass showed a 25% savings on cooling bills, 10% on heating. Savings may vary geographically.
If you want to add new style windows or duplicate your current style, Renewal by Andersen windows will add beauty and energy efficiency to your home.
When you incorporate a bay or bow window into your home’s design, you have the option of adding a window seat which will increase the room’s size and add seating space. Make a dramatic statement with Renewal by Andersen windows in your home. Call us today to schedule a complimentary in-home consultation and let us show you the Renewal by Andersen difference.